Happy Friday Students,
I have created a new website where you can post assignments. It is called Nicenet. It looks like this
http://www.nicenet.org
You need a password. It will be given to you in the class on Sunday or you can send me an e-mail and I will send you the Key to enter Nicenet.
Regards
Mohammad
I have created a new website where you can post assignments. It is called Nicenet. It looks like this
http://www.nicenet.org
You need a password. It will be given to you in the class on Sunday or you can send me an e-mail and I will send you the Key to enter Nicenet.
Regards
Mohammad

Good Evening Dr: Mohammed
ReplyDeleteI have read the last part (part three)
and this is my e mail (sadeq5555@gmail.com)
Thank you
Sadeq Alsharafi
Hi All,
ReplyDeleteI sent all of you the key to Nicenet. If you have not received the key, let me know
Regards