Dear Students,
I would like to welcome you to our Theories of Language Learning class blog. This blog is limited to the M.A. students who take Theories of Language Learning with me. This is our online space where we can exchange ideas, discuss and post the assignments, etc. Feel free to comment or ask questions at any time.
All the best,
Dr Mohammad Abdu Al-Mekhlafi
I would like to welcome you to our Theories of Language Learning class blog. This blog is limited to the M.A. students who take Theories of Language Learning with me. This is our online space where we can exchange ideas, discuss and post the assignments, etc. Feel free to comment or ask questions at any time.
All the best,
Dr Mohammad Abdu Al-Mekhlafi
It is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteAssalam alikm Dr,
ReplyDeleteDid u get my assignment or not?
Salam Enas,
ReplyDeletePleasepost your assignment here or send it to my e-mail
Best
Good Evening Dr:Mohammed I don't know whether you get my reflection or not, if you have got my reflections, give me a response for that please?
ReplyDelete