You are invited to freely express your opinion on
the idea of establishing this online space for our Group (M.Ed. Students). Do you support the idea? Why? Or Why not?
I support this idea because using technology enhance learning and teaching. Also, this will give us extra time beside the class time to ask question and to share information.
I do agree with you Safa. That's the main objective of a page like this. Instead of having only 3 hours a week to discuss the issues related to the Theories of LL. We have this online space to communicate, comment and summarize what we have been doing. All the best.
Yes i do support it.It is a very good idea to revise what we have taken and enables us to talk,comment,and ask freely about some issues related to our course.It also gives me chance to be involved in speaking and expressing my views and sharing ideas,information with each other.I really like it
I support this idea because using technology enhance learning and teaching. Also, this will give us extra time beside the class time to ask question and to share information.
ReplyDeleteI do agree with you Safa. That's the main objective of a page like this. Instead of having only 3 hours a week to discuss the issues related to the Theories of LL. We have this online space to communicate, comment and summarize what we have been doing.
ReplyDeleteAll the best.
Yes i do support it.It is a very good idea to revise what we have taken and enables us to talk,comment,and ask freely about some issues related to our course.It also gives me chance to be involved in speaking and expressing my views and sharing ideas,information with each other.I really like it
ReplyDeleteYes, Enas. That is the main objective of this blog.
Delete